W. Kamau Bell's recent success notwithstanding, when it comes to Bay comics, we love Frankie Quinones as our stand-up ambassador. His shows -- including a packed-to-the-brim gig a few we attended months ago in the cozy basement space of Bossa Nova -- are where you want to go to watch the grown-and-sexy of the Bay Area crack. Up.
Anyway, he sent us a video of his old crush from Martin, Tisha Campbell introducing his set for an episode of NickMom Night Out that premiered last month. Moms making butterfly nets out of pantyhose are involved. Onward and upward, Frankie!
Most Commented On
- Bestemor - May 24, 2013
- Agreed, Greg, but the systemic issue still remains. - May 24, 2013
- Nice Post - May 24, 2013
- " You are talking about 36 - May 24, 2013
- Ethnic China - May 24, 2013
- Geller is an unhinged loon. - May 24, 2013
- I see. Your tactic is to - May 24, 2013
- And do you agree that if a - May 24, 2013
- I guess we can count you - May 24, 2013
- The writing is on the wall (on the waterfront, that is) - May 24, 2013