Compiled by Molly Freedenberg
Femina Potens curator, international award winning Bondage Model and Feminist Porn Star Madison Young hosts this month's "Sizzle."
Femina Potens celebrates Masturbation Month with an auto-erotica reading and open mic extravaganza, featuring writer and sexologist Carol Queen, porn performer and BDSM professionalDusty Horn, queer porn producer and bondage model Madison Young, and Xicana burlesque mistress Chica Boom. (Also check out the benefit for Femina Potens at The Lex on Saturday.)
Fri/8, 8pm. $10-15.
2199 Market, SF
>> School of Shimmy
Learn to shake it on the stage or in the bedroom with Dottie Lux and guest teachers in this two-hour workshop. Includes history of burlesque, how to create a character, and basic choreography. All ages, genders, and experience levels welcome.
Thurs/7, 7:30pm. $30.
Center for Sex and Culture
1519 Mission, SF
>> Sex Work on Wheels Tour
The Bike Coalition combines two of our favorite things - bikes and sex - with this two-wheeled tour of San Francisco's sexy side, including stops by streets named for Gold Rush-era madams, sites of 19th century parlor houses, and discussion of labor struggles in the sex industry..
Sat/9, 11am-2pm, free.
Main Library at Fulton Street steps, SF
>> Girl Girl Tricks for Men, Part 2
Ever suspect lesbians have secrets about sex with women that would make you a better lover? Dig deeper into the world of lesbian sex with this sexy and intellectual romp through lesbian bedsheets with bisexual dyke and sex educator Kristy Lin Billuni. Men only.
Tues/12, 8pm. $25-30.
1620 Polk, SF
Most Commented On
- I'm not writing about deductions, but - May 23, 2013
- WHITE PEOPLE PROBLEMS - May 23, 2013
- I understand perfectly that you cannot restrict who - May 23, 2013
- "Peter", some of us have done very well because of the - May 23, 2013
- There was an old fart, - May 23, 2013
- Lilli, learn how to add links or people here will just think - May 23, 2013
- Agree 100%. This alleged concern for renters is little more than - May 23, 2013
- By that argument, Greg, we should abolish all welfare. - May 23, 2013
- "Subsidies for the elite2 is highly misleading. - May 23, 2013
- Case Law, Not constitutional theory - May 23, 2013