How incredibly strange: District Five, the most left-leaning district in the city, just elected a moderate supervisor who supports the sit-lie law and has the backing of the landlords. District 7, the most conserative district, elected a labor guy who may sometimes be a swing vote.
The preliminary RCV results show London Breed winning in D5 and FX Crowley in D7. The D7 results are close and could change; the D5 results are not. Promoted by landlord money and helped by two billionaires attacking incumbent Christina Olague, Breed is now in a position to move the board to the right.
Most Commented On
- the only smears here are - May 24, 2013
- What you're leaving out, Johnny - May 24, 2013
- "Hang On Every Word" - May 24, 2013
- Never take your own advice, - May 24, 2013
- "This site needs better - May 24, 2013
- No Such Thing As Bad - May 24, 2013
- Here's how it works, troll. I pay attention to how things - May 24, 2013
- Exactly. "He's putting me to - May 24, 2013
- What's with all the weirdo - May 24, 2013
- That's about the level of - May 24, 2013