I knew Mayor Ed Lee was going to be more friendly to developers that I would have liked, and I knew he'd be a tough sell on new taxes, but I didn't expect to see him talking about a program that has racial profiling and civil liberties issues written all over it.
Yeah, we could find some weapons if we simply gave up all rights to privacy. Yeah, if we put a metal detector on Market Street and strip-searched everyone who passed by we'd find some contraband. But seriously -- I don't think even my crazy trolls think this is a good idea.
Most Commented On
- Means Testing would be fair, - May 22, 2013
- ahhh.., such a magical - May 22, 2013
- Pets are one of the most - May 22, 2013
- Yes, we know, - May 22, 2013
- My husband and i say this all the time. - May 22, 2013
- then move.. - May 22, 2013
- I'm sorry, but "Director" - May 22, 2013
- VOTE SCOTT WEINER OUT! - May 22, 2013
- The article is very good and - May 22, 2013
- Cant we take a look at the - May 22, 2013