It must be so awful to be a recruiter in the finance industry these days. Seems college kids just aren't as interested in going to work for companies that crashed the U.S. economy, perpetuate the wealth gap and screw their clients. Besides, the money's just not as good any more: The folks at Goldman Sachs only got $125,000 in bonuses last year.
I wonder if anyone's talking about cutting their pensions. Oh, wait -- their greed helped cut other people's pensions!
Now maybe the smartest college students will think about doing something more productive for the world. Except that the ones who didn't start out rich will have trouble with that, since they'll graduate with about $100,000 in debt, and the only way to pay it off is to work for someplace that pays a shitload of money. So maybe Wall Street will be saved anyway.
Most Commented On
- SF certainly needs to lose it's "home for losers" rep and - March 7, 2014
- Equation - March 7, 2014
- I'm not deaf to other people - March 7, 2014
- I am a technology - March 7, 2014
- An emergency 12-month - March 7, 2014
- 20 years is not enough to - March 7, 2014
- Price controls always suppress supply leading to higher prices - March 7, 2014
- Too many people make money from rent control for it to go away - March 7, 2014
- REPEAL RENT CONTROL - March 7, 2014
- Aaron, how do you know it is just one commentator here who - March 7, 2014