Q Hey, whatever happened to W. Kamau Bell?
A Pretty sure the politically astute Bay Area comedian, writer, and director went on to fame in TV land as host of FX’s Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell.*
*True, but he’s back this weekend for two late-night sets at Stage Werx.
The shows are benefit performances for the scrappy venue that served as an early home for many a Bell project, including The W. Kamau Bell Curve: Ending Racism in About an Hour. By request of the performer, most tickets are just $15. But all proceeds from the shows go to Stage Werx, so no one will be turned away for excess of funds.
Sat/23, 10pm; Sun/24, 9:30pm, $15-$25
Stage Werx Theatre
446 Valencia, SF
Most Commented On
- Street music - May 23, 2013
- I wish I could react with excitement - May 23, 2013
- Let me get this straight: - May 23, 2013
- that location has been a club - May 23, 2013
- Don Corleone would be proud. - May 23, 2013
- Well, anon and Lucretia Snapples - May 23, 2013
- Important Question - May 23, 2013
- Granelli just removed the - May 23, 2013
- Last time I checked, there - May 23, 2013
- Thanks Johnny! - May 23, 2013