They twirled, twisted, leapt, and also sometimes fell, on their very well-padded booties. Glitter dusted the smooth rink, as the drag queens took the ice.
Fun for the whole family, except for maybe the last renegade routine that incorporated a taser (shield the little ones eyes!). Who knew that drag queens had so many talents? No seriously! There were some truly sophisticated ice moves dished out in this performance. I can see it now: a traveling ice capades performance by drag queens that becomes a hit worldwide. Disney on Ice, watch out! I can't really think of a better way to ring in the holiday cheer than with beautiful ladies, dressed to the nines, giving their all as they slide, shimmy and slip across the frozen water.
And to top it all off, our fabulous professional hockey team, the SF Bulls, joined in! Happy Holidaze San Francisco!
Most Commented On
- No, because most successful people do not cause any problems - June 18, 2013
- Richmondman, obviously if the SFH is a post-79 build then the - June 18, 2013
- The UK corporate tax rate is 21%. In Ireland it's 10%. - June 18, 2013
- Or what about that alleged 20 million lawsuit win? - June 18, 2013
- Sounds to me like an explanation, not an excuse. - June 18, 2013
- It's not the end of the world if someone somewhere - June 18, 2013
- wow. some of you are really - June 18, 2013
- In-laws are not subject to Rent Control - June 18, 2013
- Who is putting their family - June 18, 2013
- I really wish Bruce had given some of the $1.8 million - June 18, 2013