Today starting at 6:15pm you have an excellent chance to revel in the population demographic defined by Urban Dictionary as "a group of people who are blamed for all of the problems in the world." Yes, it's white males! And they're rich, too -- or at least they comandeer incredibly expensive toys. The chappies in question are the America's Cup skippers, who will be on display in the America's Cup Village (now open 10am-7pm Tuesday-Saturday) at Little Marina Green on Marina Boulevard.
There will be an official presentation of the rugged chaps, then a Q&A sesson and autograph signing. We must say, proof of sailing's populist appeal has never been more evident. For more skipper mugs, check out the Cup's "Sailor Faces" Facebook album.
Most Commented On
- fyi, marcos, AAA has a dismal record on motorists' rights - March 7, 2014
- Christopher Dolan AGAIN? - March 7, 2014
- So criticizing someone who - March 7, 2014
- Funny, I felt the same way about Jerry Brown - March 7, 2014
- So in other words you feel - March 7, 2014
- That is the Gods truth, but - March 7, 2014
- That's one of the lamest responses I've seen here - March 7, 2014
- "David Chiu took on the - March 7, 2014
- I think that obeying the laws - March 7, 2014
- It's an interesting idea - March 7, 2014