Today starting at 6:15pm you have an excellent chance to revel in the population demographic defined by Urban Dictionary as "a group of people who are blamed for all of the problems in the world." Yes, it's white males! And they're rich, too -- or at least they comandeer incredibly expensive toys. The chappies in question are the America's Cup skippers, who will be on display in the America's Cup Village (now open 10am-7pm Tuesday-Saturday) at Little Marina Green on Marina Boulevard.
There will be an official presentation of the rugged chaps, then a Q&A sesson and autograph signing. We must say, proof of sailing's populist appeal has never been more evident. For more skipper mugs, check out the Cup's "Sailor Faces" Facebook album.
- nzcUQwdDOHAiO - August 20, 2014
- PYyjzoBPLVDI - August 20, 2014
- lbASjItHuT - August 20, 2014
- Blurry portrait - August 20, 2014
- Poll says SF loves tech buses, doesn't ask Spanish speakers - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- nhoNyHRxDZVgtzg - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- zNPntnXWAoFRAiZh - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014