Papercuts, the indie-folk output of San Francisco songwriter-producer Jason Quever, has been a San Francisco staple for a decade now. By turns stark and raw and layered, lush and atmospheric, Papercuts' newest album, Life Among the Savages is full of excellent songs for a long, moody solo drive.
Pick up the Bay Guardian that hits newsstands tomorrow to read an in-depth interview with Quever about what went into the album's making, ahead of his show at The Chapel on Sat/31. But while you wait for that (I know, it's tough for me too), you can watch this pretty, throroughly San Franciscan video for the album's title track.
Most Commented On
- Bright future - July 22, 2014
- i was having sexual problem - July 22, 2014
- More funding promised to Central American child refugees, Lee - July 22, 2014
- Revitalized - July 22, 2014
- Supes to vote on Avalos' "Let's Elect Our Elected Officials" - July 22, 2014
- BAduSdqwOvlh - July 22, 2014
- Great job here. I really - July 22, 2014
- Airbnb makes small admission on tax issue, saying its hosts - July 22, 2014
- The future of Piers 30-32 - July 22, 2014
- Awesome blog. I enjoyed - July 22, 2014