Join Sheriff Michael Hennessey; Mayor Art Agnos; Dolores Huerta, Co-Founder of the UFW & Medal of Freedom Recipient; Supervisors Sophie Maxwell, Harry Britt, Doris Ward, Willie Kennedy and Carol Ruth Silver; Public Defender Geoff Brown, and others in calling for the reinstatement of Sheriff Mirkarimi this Tuesday before the Board of Supervisors Vote.
RALLY @ NOON, TUESDAY, OCTOBER 9 2012 - CITY HALL STEPS
The San Francisco Chapter of the National Lawyers Guild, SF Labor Council, Service Employees International Union (SEIU) 1021, Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic Club, Latino Democratic Club, Bernal Heights Democratic Club, District 5 Democratic Club, Padres Unidos, Bay Area Iranian Democrats, SF Green Party, San Francisco Guardian, Bay Area Reporter, Sunset Beacon, and Central City Democrats all Support Reinstatement!!
Come to the rally and show your support too!!!
Dolores Huerta, Co-Founder of the UFW, Medal of Freedom Recipient, Eliana Lopez and Friend
If you can not make the Rally – Please call you supervisor today – Let them know you Stand with Ross and will not stand for anything but reinstatement!
or by sending a check to:
Ross Mirkarimi Legal Defense Fund
721 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Most Commented On
- Does she post comments on this website? - May 24, 2013
- Wow, then you fit in - May 24, 2013
- "The fact that the liberal - May 24, 2013
- Wow, I have never seen such a - May 24, 2013
- Street music - May 24, 2013
- Granelli must be all over - May 24, 2013
- There's no "sex shit" here. - May 24, 2013
- Google "fuck garrison keillor" - May 24, 2013
- the only smears here are - May 24, 2013
- What you're leaving out, Johnny - May 24, 2013