Stop the presses: Elaina is back and stands with Ross at a noon rally today at City Hall!
Here is the latest advisory from the Stand With Ross forces. Note below in particular the op ed piece in today's Examiner by Geoff Brown, former San Francisco public defender. He argues persuasively that "Ross Mirkarimi deserves another chance." b3
Hello Friends of Ross,
Great news!!! Elaina and Theo have returned from Venezuela to support Ross. Please join Eliana tomorrow, Thursday 8/16, at noon on the Polk Street side of City Hall to show your support for our sheriff. Wear your 'Stand With Ross' buttons (will be provided, if needed).
Please join us in support of our Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi -- in support of our sheriff, his family and our city!
Read the great Op Ed in today’s Examiner by Geoff Brown “Ross Mirkarimi deserves another chance.”
Your support is greatly appreciated.
We need you to make sure the will of the people is not usurped by
Here's how you can help.
San Francisco residents may get their own "I Stand With Ross" window sign by contacting
Tami Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact The Board of Supervisors and let them know that you will not stand for anything less than the reinstatement of Sheriff Mirkarimi.
You can contact the Board of Supervisors via letter, email, telephone, Facebook or Twitter Board of Supervisors Contact Page.
Click to Donate to the Ross Mirkarimi Legal Defense Fund
Thanks and hope to see you at this Thursday's hearing and gathering on the Polk Street Side of
City Hall to Stand with Ross!!! - Friends of Ross
Contact us at email@example.com.
Most Commented On
- Ashamed of your given name, 'Anon'? - June 19, 2013
- Community Seeks Say In How SF Grows - June 19, 2013
- The End of an Era Not of a Legacy - June 19, 2013
- New Order - June 19, 2013
- Wrong, Ann, we've already seen the problem when the SFBG is - June 19, 2013
- This is scandalous slander. - June 19, 2013
- hey hey - June 19, 2013
- Any chance we can lose this insane obsession with PG&E now? - June 19, 2013
- That's a new argument - June 19, 2013
- Thanks for that, Stephen, and that makes perfect sense. - June 19, 2013