TABLEHOPPING A new sushi spot you'll want to check out, more vittles in Hayes Valley, and a British addition to the Mission.
BALLIN' ON A BUDGET
Just in case you're looking for a new happy hour to add to your rotation, the NI Bar in the back of the new ICHI Sushi (3282 Mission, SF. www.ichisushi.com) in Bernal has happy hour specials like $1 oysters (so fresh and so clean), $6 yuzu chicken wings (so juicy and so good), a changing selection of $6 glasses of wine and sake, plus $4 pints of Sapporo. The regular bar menu will also be available. Hit it up Monday–Friday from 5:30pm–6:30pm.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- Presidential mission - July 28, 2014
- Good to see SFBG adopting the "charity model" for helping those - July 28, 2014
- Where I was on the day President Kennedy was shot - July 28, 2014
- Best of the Bay 2013: BEST NORTH BEACH FRY BOMB - July 28, 2014
- Ain't nobody who can sing -- or bring the progressive fire -- - July 28, 2014
- whistleblowers - July 28, 2014
- Not a failure, but definitely - July 28, 2014
- Agree, there are too many people in SF now for one very clear - July 28, 2014
- Wrong again. My point wasn't that my definition of "fairness" is - July 28, 2014
- growth? - July 28, 2014