TABLEHOPPING: New openings brought to you by the letter "V" — plus nifty North Beach spots for lunch and Sunday dinner.
Lastly, starting on Saturday, Jan. 18th is a new weekend brunch at Chile Pies and Ice Cream (601 Baker, SF. www.chilepies.com) in the Panhandle, with breakfast egg pies, whoa, and green chile biscuits with homestyle bacon gravy, yes. Come by 11am–2pm, and there will be Champagne cocktails too. Cheers to all of it.
Marcia Gagliardi is the founder of the weekly tablehopper e-column; subscribe for more at www.tablehopper.com. Get her app: Tablehopper's Top Late-Night Eats. On Twitter: @tablehopper.
Most Commented On
- Of course, why do some tenants think that they have a lifetime - April 16, 2014
- LOL, Benito has had 37 years of stupid cheap rent and now you - April 16, 2014
- Maybe there are bad LL's, but so what? - April 16, 2014
- and pointless - April 16, 2014
- No, laws are never retro-active like that - April 16, 2014
- But there is no moratorium here. - April 16, 2014
- If you are correct, then Campos is clueless and so is SFBG. - April 16, 2014
- Yes, zero tolerance towards stoner slackers. - April 16, 2014
- Let me show you what CCSF does ( C02-3485PJH ) - April 16, 2014
- No one ever said that there - April 16, 2014