Bay Area artists pay tribute to Sly and the Family Stone
"The number of people from Sly's community who have reached out has been truly amazing," says Luke. "We're talking major, famous funk guys going 'We're on board, we'll help you. I think the community was waiting for this. I don't think I realized what he means to the Bay Area."
UnderCover Presents Sly & the Family Stone's "Stand!"
Fri/17 - Sun/19
628 Divisadero, SF
Most Commented On
- YOU CAN GET YOUR EX BACK - April 21, 2014
- Economists aren't scientists - April 21, 2014
- FKGFQsDkCAk - April 21, 2014
- wniMrlRMROVy - April 20, 2014
- a good man that also help me - April 20, 2014
- Also... It may be legal, but - April 20, 2014
- dsvVcLzJDG - April 20, 2014
- TESTIMONIES OF SPELL CASTERS - April 20, 2014
- I live in the Mission, on - April 20, 2014
- WYsRgVClJdtNwFaK - April 20, 2014