TABLEHOPPING Oakland eats and ramen burgers (uh huh). And hey, it's time for an oyster partay.
YOU GOTTA EAT THIS
Fatigué of your usual sandwich or boring salad for lunch? Pretend you're Oprah with your own private chef and order a healthy three-course lunch from Petit Pot. This catering company — run by the charmingly accented Max Pouvreau — offers fresh, seasonal lunches in reusable Weck jars that are easy to transport and reheat. You can order them through Good Eggs (http://www.goodeggs.com/petitpot). Bring your little jars to work, filled with toasted farro tabbouleh with cherry tomatoes and feta, lamb shoulder, and spring onion tagine with prunes and roasted almonds. For dessert? Don't pass up the lemon curd with almond streusel and candied lemon peel. Délicieux!
Most Commented On
- "It's a power thing for us - December 9, 2013
- CAREERS AND ED: Bend over, boardroom - December 9, 2013
- Am thanking Dr SHAVAI for helping me bring my lost husband bca - December 9, 2013
- So tired of people from - December 9, 2013
- Brilliant post! I certainly - December 9, 2013
- My husband dumped me 3 months - December 8, 2013
- voyage cambodge - December 8, 2013
- Medical admission 2013 - December 8, 2013
- How my ex husband came back within 48 hours - December 8, 2013
- You posted this a year ago - December 8, 2013